All the diverse offerings of Edenred Benefits’ products will be on display at the Society for Human Resources Management Annual Conference from June 12-15 in New Orleans.
SHRM is the leading professional human resources membership association in the country. Based in Virginia, it provides educational, networking, and other opportunities for its members. As a professional membership association, it also helps promote the role of HR professionals in helping to build businesses and attract and retain top talent.
The SHRM Conference is the most significant event for HRs in the world. It’s where HR professionals gather every year to network and learn about what’s new in the industry.
HR professionals are coming together to get inspired by the leading minds in the industry. Future workplace topics will be covered in depth, including:
- Compensation, benefits, and wellbeing
- HR department of one
- Recruitment and talent acquisition
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Workplace culture, empathy, and work-life integration
- And many others
Stop by Booth #5559 to say hello and learn more about Edenred Benefits’ products that change peoples’ lives for good. Those benefits are:
- Commuter Benefits – Save money, time, and the planet with a safe and easy benefit to support your employee’s commute.
- AnytimePay – A quick and easy way for your employees to access their paycheck early.
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts – A new way to support and care for your employees.
- Ticket Restaurant – A low-cost employee benefit to improve your employee’s nutrition, health, and engagement.
For more information on SHRM22, visit https://annual.shrm.org/.