The nation’s only customizable private-labeled commuter benefits solution.
This comprehensive program features our award-winning FCN Pro technology platform and is ideal for third party benefit administrators that represent customers in multiple locations. Our WiredCommute solution is based on auto-substantiation. Our service and products are designed to be compliant with IRS Sec 132(f), which means you can rest assured that your employees can only use them for commuting purposes.
- Commuter Check Voucher for Transit
- Regional Transit & Bus Passes
- Smart Card Loading
- Commuter Check Prepaid Mastercard®* Transit and Parking (Reloadable)
- Commuter Check Voucher® for Parking
- Parking Direct Pay
- Parking Cash Reimbursement (Optional)
- Vanpool Voucher
- Vanpool Direct Pay
- RideMatch (Optional)
- Bicycle Voucher
FCN Pro Features Include:
- Customizable themes and layouts
- Address verification and USPS order tracking
- Auto personalization to your location, ordering pattern, etc.
- Google Maps integration
- Self-guided ordering with fewer clicks per order
- Self-service customer support (order status checking, claims creation and trouble shooting)
The Commuter Check Prepaid Mastercard may only be used for qualified commuter benefit purchases in accordance with IRS Tax Code 132(f). No cash or ATM access. This card may not be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
The Commuter Check Prepaid Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.