Important! This information is updated several times a day. Please be sure to refresh your browser or clear your cache to be sure you are seeing the latest information.
Commuter Benefit Information: COVID-19 Updates and Policies
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
All of us are experiencing a completely new concept in how we work, and how we get to and from work. In these challenging times, we are committed to working with every customer to rapidly adapt to their commute needs, policies and practices.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- April orders cannot be canceled at this point.
- In the event that you do not need your purchased transit product next month, please reference this link to find out about the product return policy specific to the transit authority.
- Please note that not all transit products can be returned, and some have a very short return window.
- If a return cannot be accepted, we will not be able to process a credit or re-send the product.
- We strongly suggest confirming the return policy for your product type before sending it back to us.
- If you have a prepaid debit card, there is no need to return it. Funds can be used for future commutes even if it is not used in April.
If you are certain that you will not use your May order for commuting, you may Opt-Out of the month.
Instructions to Opt-Out for specific months:
- Log in to your commuter benefits account
- Locate your May order on the dashboard
- Under Options click ‘Edit Order,’
- Under the question ‘Are there any months you do not need this order?’, select the month(s) you need to opt out
Important Note: You can also change your product to our prepaid card as an alternative product to your transit pass. Funds on the card do not expire and can be used at any time. Check with your HR Administrator to see if this option is available.
List of Transit Agency Return Policies:
Although the return policies for specific transit agencies are not set by Edenred Commuter Benefits, we are doing our best to provide you with the latest information as it comes in. Please visit this link for information on transit agency return policies. Please Note: It is always best to reach out to your specific transit agency for the latest updates.
As always we recommend members return their passes with the most extreme caution using tracking with USPS as we will not be liable for a returned pass lost in the mail. FedEx and UPS do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Please Note: Package Pickup by USPS is an easy, convenient way to ship qualifying packages. Just submit your request online at www.usps.com/pickup and your letter carrier will pick up the packages during their normal delivery time. This service is free of charge, regardless of the number of packages you are sending. Whether it is a one-time event or multiple shipments, you can plan your pickup schedule up to three months in the future. Visit www.usps.com/pickup for additional information or to schedule a pickup now.
Please include the following with your return:
- Your original fulfillment letter or reference number
- Returned pass
- Completed Refund Claim Form
Attn: Customer Service‐ Refunds
PO Box 540515
Waltham, MA 02454
We have implemented a work from home policy to minimize risks of infection among our employees and our clients, effective immediately.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our employees who do need to be on site at this time. We are introducing rigorous additional cleaning procedures, and are increasing the amount of wipes and hand sanitizers in our office.