Important! This information is updated once a day. Please be sure to refresh your browser or clear your cache to be sure you are seeing the latest information.
Commuter Benefit Information: COVID-19 Updates and Policies
Thank you to all our clients for your understanding, cooperation and patience over the past few months. As we navigate the post COVID-19 era together, we wanted to offer the following best practice guidelines and status updates related to your commuter orders from April to present day:
Refunds and Cancellations:
All credits for April returns have been processed. To check on the status of your April return, please login to your account and go to My Account > Order History. If your return was processed, your order status will be denoted as “Returned.”
- Due to the continued high volume of returned passes, it is taking approximately 60-90 days from month end to process returns.
- Once a return is processed, we will apply a credit to your account that can be used towards a future order.
- Please note: all returns are subject to review and the 60-90 day timeframe. Rest assured, we will update this section once all May returns have been processed.
- June orders cannot be canceled at this point, and only a few products are eligible for return. Please reference this link to find out about the product return policy specific to your Transit Agency.
- We will process June returns once May returns have been completed.
- July orders cannot be canceled at this point.
- In the event that you do not need your purchased transit product next month, please reference this link to find out about the product return policy specific to your Transit Agency.
- Most Transit Agencies are not making exceptions to their return policies for July, and some have a very short return window.
- If a return cannot be accepted, we will not be able to process a credit or re-send the product.
- We strongly suggest confirming the return policy for your product type before sending it back to us.
August and September Orders:
As we look forward to the upcoming benefit months, it’s important to set the expectation that most Transit Agency return policies will be reverting back to pre COVID-19 guidelines. Please plan accordingly.
Important Note: You can change your product to our prepaid card as an alternative product to your transit pass. Funds on the card do not expire and can be used at any time. Check with your HR Administrator to see if this option is available.
Returning Your Pass – Best Practices:
Although the return policies for specific transit agencies are not set by Edenred Commuter Benefits, we are doing our best to provide you with the latest information as it comes in. Please visit this link for information on transit agency return policies. Please Note: It is always best to reach out to your specific transit agency for the latest updates.
As always we recommend members return their passes with the most extreme caution using tracking with USPS as we will not be liable for a returned pass lost in the mail. FedEx and UPS do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Please Note: Package Pickup by USPS is an easy, convenient way to ship qualifying packages. Just submit your request online at www.usps.com/pickup and your letter carrier will pick up the packages during their normal delivery time. This service is free of charge, regardless of the number of packages you are sending. Whether it is a one-time event or multiple shipments, you can plan your pickup schedule up to three months in the future. Visit www.usps.com/pickup for additional information or to schedule a pickup now.
Please include the following with your return:
- Your original fulfillment letter or reference number
- Returned pass
- Completed Refund Claim Form
Attn: Customer Service‐ Refunds
PO Box 540515
Waltham, MA 02454